Forum

normal captcha system plugin

More
1 year 1 month ago #266 by pete
captcha system plugin was created by pete
Thank you for this great module. Have you any plans using the Joomla system plugin for providing captcha functionality? This way the admin can install any captcha solution that is appropriate for the website like a more advanced and hidden captcha (which works independent from Google).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #267 by Gregorio
Replied by Gregorio on topic captcha system plugin
Hello pete,
THanks for the compliment.

At the moment, we haven't any plan to implement the Joomla Captcha feature in the module. It uses an "own Captcha" system (not dependent from Google) and, for now, we have not many requests to implement other Captchas.

Anyway, we can insert the task in pur todo list, maybe in the future versions if the module, we will implement it. Besides I can't ensure the implementation now.

Kind regards,
Gregorio

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #274 by pete
Replied by pete on topic captcha system plugin
Implementing the Joomla Captcha feature in the module would be great since there are sophisticated captcha plugins that dont require any user interaction which enhances the user experience drastically.

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #275 by Gregorio
Replied by Gregorio on topic captcha system plugin
I understand it could be a nice implementation. I have written in our todo list this feature for future implementation of Digi Contact.

Thanks for the advice.

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.