Error in v1.0.2beta

More
4 years 8 months ago #63 by Jochen.Ebert
Hello,

if I display the wind direction in "Cardinal points", the following error message appears

Call to undefined function wind_cardinals()

I continue to test.

Jochen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #64 by Jochen.Ebert
Replied by Jochen.Ebert on topic Error in v1.0.2beta
Hello,

have now all values ​​brought to the view. I noticed that there are still a few values ​​missing. Whether these missing values ​​from the stations used are actually delivered, I do not know yet.
Otherwise, it looks very good.

Many Thanks

Jochen
Attachments:

More
4 years 8 months ago #65 by Jochen.Ebert
Hello,

the windstrength is probably given in kph (knots per hour). Perhaps it would still be possible to specify these in km/h (kilometers per hour).

Thank you

Jochen

• Claudia
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #66 by Claudia
Replied by Claudia on topic Error in v1.0.2beta
Hi Jochen,
we have fixed the issue of wind_cardinals() function which in some cases could nor run properly.
You will receive the new beta by email as soon as possible.

Regarding missing values, have you maybe a list? In which module you have missing values?
In future releases we sould like to display also batteries levels (Station and Modules) in back end part of the module. We will work on it for next releases.

According to Netatmo explanation, wind gauge shows the measure in "Kilometres per hour" unit (kph is the abbreviation in English). Anyway, are you suggesting us to create the option to show the wind in "Knot per hours"?
You can see Netatmo specs of wind gause in the attached image.

Kind regards
Attachments:

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #67 by Jochen.Ebert
Hello Grazia,

perfect and super fast with the troubleshooting.

These are the min/max values ​​with the date. I am not sure, however, whether these values ​​are also delivered by the modules. In my attachment of yesterday you can see that there are no values ​​displayed.

Sorry, no problem, my mistake. I thought the kph = knots per hour. In Germany, we say km/h.

That with the battery test is a very good idea.

Thank you

Kind regards
Jochen
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Jochen.Ebert.

• Claudia
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 8 months ago #68 by Claudia
Replied by Claudia on topic Error in v1.0.2beta
Hello Jochen,
thanks, we try to be fastest as we can with all.

Check your mail box.

In Italy we use km/h unit as you in Germany, so if you check the italian language file you will find that string. But a lot of people use the module in English, so we paied attention to enter the unit as kph (Kilometres per hour).

Regarding missing values, the module parses all the data that Netatmo weather station and gauges send to Netatmo server. To be sure you can turn on the "Debug mode" of Digi Netatmo, which will print the raw data received from Netatmo server. That data is not parsed, is printed as is, in PHP array format.

We are curious about how our customers use/customize our extensions, so if you want, you can share your website link to show the final result, with the module translated in German.

Kind regards