Forum

normal Pagination in the module

More
1 month 6 days ago #376 by vlvshein
Good afternoon. The Digi Showcase module is very good. But how to make pagination? I want to make a conclusion of all the news of the site paginated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #377 by Gregorio
Replied by Gregorio on topic Pagination in the module
Hello vlvshein,
thanks for the compliment.

Digi Showcase does not support pagination.

It has only something similar, using "Carousel mode"; you can browse news from many slides (which contain many news each).

I can suggest you to create more modules, published in more pages, each module one category of articles. Then you can create your own pagination by Joomla menu, using more module istances.

Kind regards,
Gregorio

More
1 month 6 days ago #378 by vlvshein
Replied by vlvshein on topic Pagination in the module
Hey. If it were possible to exclude the amount of news. Then I would have done several modules, for example, the first 50 news was displayed in the first, in the second module I exclude 50 and show the next 50, in the third module I exclude 100 news and show another 50. It would be good.

More
1 month 5 days ago #379 by Gregorio
Hello,
I'm sorry, the module does not have this feature yet.
Thanks for the siggestion, we can consider that for future developments of the module.
Maybe you can use Joomla Tags as source, tagging the first 50 articles with "TAG1" the second 50 articles "TAG2" and so on. It's not very elegant but it should work.

Kind regards,
Gregorio

More
1 month 5 days ago #380 by vlvshein
Replied by vlvshein on topic Pagination in the module
It is very difficult. I will wait when you make such an opportunity in the module. In the meantime, I temporarily use the news archive for years: elanschool.ru/1novosti/allnews

More
1 month 4 days ago #381 by Gregorio
It can be a good solution for now.
I've added that feature in the future features list. I will consider that when I will have to update the module with some new features.
If you want to keep in touch, you can like/follow us through our Facebook page, I will publish there all of our extensions and updates.

Kind regards,
Gregorio

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.