How increase title legibility?

More
1 year 4 months ago #382 by danjde
Hi Devs, and firstly thanks fro your very nice software, developed with great attention to detail.
Only a small detail would be interesting to add, the possibility to choose the color of the title or to make it always legible regardless of the color of the images below.

Thanks!

Davide

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #383 by Gregorio
Hello Davide,
thanks for the compliment.

It's something we can think about. During the developing of the module we kept in mind that the module should be simple and that colors styles could be set through Joomla template. In fact, each string of each item in the module, has a class that allows you to easily assign to it some custom CSS rules.

For instance, you can set the color of the title by this simple rule, writing it in a CSS file of your template:
.showcase-item .title {
    color: #ff0000;
}

I will write this feature request in our todo list for this module, so we will think about that for the future module releases.

kind regards,
Gregorio
The following user(s) said Thank You: danjde

More
1 year 4 months ago #384 by danjde
Well, this is fine!
But I've try to apply text-shadow, because I think it improves readability, however, by applying it to this class, the shadow also invests the title :hover too.

I don't know if I did well (it's not the best), but I applied these classes:

#digi_showcase_masonry {
text-shadow: 1px 1px #fff;
}

#digi_showcase_masonry:hover {
text-shadow: 0px 0px #fff;
}

Thanks!

PS
I just write a good review for you ;-)

More
1 year 4 months ago #385 by Gregorio
Hi danjde.
In that way you are writing CSS rusel for all the module container. Besides, it could be a solution.

If you need, into the module, there is also a textarea where you can write some custom CSS for module's items (in your case Joomla articles).

As I told you, I have added the request in the todo list. We may consider to develop color styling options for all the module text in future releases of the module. I really care about this module, it's free but it has beed downloaded from "half of the world".

Best thanks for your great review. I really appreciate it.

The module is compatible with Joomla Update System, so when a new version will be available, you will see the notification in Joomla updates. Anyway if you are interested, we publish every new extension or new release on our Facebook page.

Keep in touch.
Kind regards,
Gregorio