Forum

normal Bug on install, terror on uninstall

More
2 months 4 days ago #424 by apradoc
Everything has gone well with this modification.

Now I am looking for the setting so that it does not show me the most recent news but some less recent, so as not to repeat it in different modules that share the same page.

It is an option present in GK5News. With that this Digi Showcase module would gain a lot of versatility

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 4 days ago #425 by Gregorio
I'm happy to read that the code works, I will include it in the next official module release.

And thanks for the review on JED, I really appreciate that.

Regarding the option you mention: I really love News Show Pro GK5 and all of the ex Robert Gavick extensions and templates, now part of Joomlart company. (Hi Robert, how are you doing?). A very useful and versatile module with many many pros. The only problem, in my opinion, is that the module has so many options that a lot of unesperienced users are not able to set it properly.

Digi Showcase is born with the idea of semplicity like in the magic wizard "push this button, I'll do the rest for you".
So I'm employing myself to keep the module easy to use.

Besides, I write your request in my todo list of Digi Showcase and I will think about this function for next module versions.

I hope you are satisfied anyway with this module. I'll keep it alive and updated. And, above all, free.

Kind regards,
Gregorio
The following user(s) said Thank You: apradoc

More
2 months 4 days ago #426 by apradoc
I tested and pre-configured it successfully on a Helix 3 template.

When I took it to the pagebuilder position of SP-PageBuilder 3.6.7 the page did not load and it was completely blank

: _ (

More
2 months 3 days ago - 2 months 3 days ago #427 by Gregorio
I have just tried on a fresh Joomla installation: I have load an instance of Digi Showcase module by SP Page Builder 3.6.7 with no issues (PHP 7.2).

Please, ensure that the issue is caused by Digi Showcase module.

If you are 100% sure that it's fault of our module, please, paste here the PHP error / PHP log of the event, so that I can try to understand what is happening.

Kind regards,
Gregorio
Last edit: 2 months 3 days ago by Gregorio.
The following user(s) said Thank You: apradoc

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.