Forum

normal How to change the colour before mouse hover

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #428 by adminequal
Hello, we have installed Digi Showcase in our website and we use Masonry mode.
We'd like to ask you how we can change the colour (#97c4ee) before the mouse over.
In item Options tab we change the colour in Appearance but the only thing that change is the colour on mouse hover.
Not the blue colour before.
How we can change it, please?
Thank you,
Apos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #429 by Gregorio
Hello,
the "colour" that you mention is your placeholder background image (take a look to the screenshot).

Items in masonry mode, have their image as a background. As probably your items have no image and you've set the custom placeholder, that flat colour appear. Try to change the background placeholder or assign images to your items.

Kind regards,
Gregorio
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: adminequal

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #430 by adminequal
Oh, I can't believe I missed that...
You are SO right.
Thank you very very much for your -so quick- reply!!
Apos

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #431 by Gregorio
Don't worry adminequal, it happens ;)

Hope you enjoy the module, good luck with your website.
I'm doing the best to maintain the module and to support everyone on the forum as quick as I can, when I have some free time from my work.

Kind regards,
Gregorio

If you can spend two minutes of your time, a review for this module on the JED would be really appreciated. It would help us to mantain and to improve the module. You can write one here: extensions.joomla.org/extension/news-dis...splay/digi-showcase/

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.