CSS display value and Mansory View issue with template Vegano Organic Food

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #498 by deathbat87
Hi, 

Can you help me with this. I'm quite stuck to change the css for this issue.

I found out that this code are messing with your mansory view.
.row {
display: -ms-flexbox;
    display: flex;
    -ms-flex-wrap: wrap;
    flex-wrap: wrap;
    margin-right: -15px;
    margin-left: -15px;
}

Live site :  wip-yumeat.cloudaccess.host/index.php/our-recipes

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #499 by Gregorio
Please, have a look adding this code:
#digi_showcase_masonry, #digi_showcase_masonry * {
    display: inline-block;
}

It gives a better alignment but then you have to adjust some more values to achieve a beautiful result.

Normally the default module CSS should work. If not, it could mean than your template overrides some classes used by the module or by Bootstrap.
Please, can you write the name of the template you are using, so that it's gonna be useful for other users who could have the same problem?

I hope now you can achieve your result, by adjusting something after the "display property" change.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #500 by deathbat87
Thanks. 

The template are Vegano - Organic Food  based on Helix Ultimate.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #501 by Gregorio
Thanks.

Besides, I will write this template name in our todo list for the module and I will investigate about what could cause such issue.

At the momennt i guess it's some CSS rules which sets some content as "display: flex;" and it causes the issue.

Meanwhile I'm planning to develop a new major version of the module when Joomla 4 will be officially released. The module will be based on Bootstrap 5, as Joomla 4 will be too finally). Currently, everything is Bootstrap 2.3.2 based, so it may cause issues.

As the last: if you are happy about the module and if you have time, may you write a review on JED here? extensions.joomla.org/extension/digi-showcase/ If would be nice to collect more reviews than the few currently collected. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Gregorio
The following user(s) said Thank You: deathbat87