Forum

normal Digi Showcase Number of Rows displayed

More
1 year 8 months ago #233 by robinwalk
I am using digi showcase with the standard layout. I have 10 items to be displayed and set the module to display 4 on a row. Instead of 3 rows displaying, only 2 rows are displaying and the last 2 items are overlapped on the second row. So the second row has the last 2 items showing in the same space as the 7th and 8th items. Why is this and how do I change this? I changed the setting to 5 on a row and all ten show properly. But I will have additional items and need to have more rows display. How do I fix this?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #234 by Gregorio
Hello,
to display 10 items the correct settings are:
Rows --> 3
Columns --> 4
(3 * 4 = 12 and you need 10, so 10 is less than 12)

Anyway, please, can you post your website link to check it?
How many articles do you have in the category?

Thanks,
kind regards.

More
1 year 8 months ago #235 by robinwalk
Thanks. Ok. the blocks worked with the number of items but the size of the images is all over the place. Suppose I am using masonry mode?

More
1 year 7 months ago #236 by Gregorio
Yes if so, you are probably working in "Masonry mode".
There you have to set the items number and not rown and columns.

If you want a regular grid, deactivate the random generation and set all blocks at the same size such as 1x1 or 2x2.

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.