Forum

normal Error 1064

More
1 year 1 month ago #250 by abcd
Error 1064 was created by abcd
Hi,
I install DIGI TEMPLATE SWITH but when I try to configure I receve follow error message:
1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3 SQL=INSERT INTO `#__update_sites_extensions` (`update_site_id`,`extension_id`) VALUES (18,)

Can you help me?

I use:
- joomla 3.6.5 on XAMPP;

Thanks a lot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #251 by Gregorio
Replied by Gregorio on topic Error 1064
Hi abcd,
perhaps are you using "Advanced Modules Manager" component?

If you are not using that component, I would need few more details to understand the problem.

Anyway, you can try to rename/delete the file "updatesites.php" in "plugins/system/digi_template_switch/administrator/elements" folder. The plugin will not generates automatically its update site to get updates, but the error seems to be related to this file.

Please, let me know.
Kind regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.