Forum

normal Kiolezo Lite to Kiolezo update

More
2 years 8 months ago #7 by Alexander Ronson
Hello, I'm a Kiolezo Lite user. I would like to update to the full version, but I would understand if I have to rebuild all my layouts from zero, if I'm gonna loose the data present in Kiolezo Lite. Or anyway, how can I export layouts from Kiolezo Lite and import in Kiolezo?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #8 by Gregorio
Hello Alex,
absolutely not, you are not gonna loose your data. Update from Kiolezo Lite to the full version is hassle-free update. Just upload and install the package on your Joomla website, you will find all new functions available in the full version and your layouts made by the lite version.

Anyway, Kiolezo Lite does not offer the import/export functions, but the full version has included both functions, so if you want to export your layouts or templates just install the full version and press the proper buttons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexander Ronson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.