Forum

normal layout for Kiolezo lite

More
1 year 6 months ago #196 by treborkrz
Hi

I installed today Kiolezo lite and I started to play with it. I even managed to make a simple drop down menu. :)
Also I wanted to check your free layout but I was able to edit only BASIC and TOTEM.. layout.

Is that because I have Lite version?
Will I be able to make layout like CORPORATE with LITE version?

Thanks
Best Regards
Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #198 by Gregorio
Replied by Gregorio on topic layout for Kiolezo lite
Hello,
Kiolezo Lite differs from the Full only for the ability to export stand-alone templates and layouts, so you shouldn't have problems to edit other layouts.

Have you imported them from Kiolezo Gallery? If not, go under "Utilities" and "Import from Kiolezo Gallery".
You can make (or even import) a layout like "Corporate" also with the Lite version.

Anyway, please ensure that your Joomla installation match Kiolezo criteria: Joomla version >= 3.6.5 under Linux hosting with PHP version >= 5.6.

Hope this can help you and that you enjoy Kiolezo.
Let us know how is going.

Kind regards.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #199 by treborkrz
Replied by treborkrz on topic layout for Kiolezo lite
Morning,

Yes I did try importing layouts from 'utilities' a also from file.
BASIC and TOTEM layouts works but not the rest of them.
I see that upload goes all to 100% but layout is empty, See attached file.

My PHP is 5.6.37 but I have joomla 3.8.11. Could that be a problem?

Regards from Croatia
Robert
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Gregorio.

More
1 year 6 months ago #200 by Gregorio
Hi,
hmmm really interesting issue. I have reproducted the scenario with your PHP version and the latest version of Kiolezo Lite (1.1.2) but here everything works fine and all layouts are imported properly.

Could you post your system informations and PHP settings? In Joomla backend go under "System" -> "System informations" -> "PHP Settings". So I can take a look. Maybe could be "max_input_vars" the cause. Corporate layout file it's a little more big than Basic and Totem.

Anyway, are you running in a local environment or online?

Greetings from Italy ;)
Greg

Kind regards

More
1 year 6 months ago #201 by treborkrz
Replied by treborkrz on topic layout for Kiolezo lite
Hi

Attached two files.
I tried all the layouts but only BASIC and TOTEM works.
Maybe I am missing some module,... extension ..plugin...

Not sure what local environment or online means. I login into joomla and open Kiolezo component.
I think online.

Thanks
Robert
Attachments:

More
1 year 6 months ago #202 by Gregorio
Surely you don't miss any plugin. Kiolezo is made just by the component, template and backend icons module, all is automatically installed by the package.

I have really no idea of what causes this issue, it's the first time it happen.

Can you create for me a Super User account and send the login data via our Tech Ticket system? I can take a look directly in your backend.

Because the problem to solve it is that I should be able to reproduce the issue locally, but I can't because with your PHP settings and Joomla settings everything work fine.

www.digigreg.com/en/contacts/open-ticket.html

Thanks

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.