• Kylie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • There is no such thing as past, present or future
More
10 months 3 hours ago #253 by Kylie
Do they have minimum or maximum?
Where is this set?

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.

To learn about Affiliate income that can change your business and your life, contact me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 hours ago #255 by Gregorio
Hello,
you can set the width of your layout in General options tab.
Instead you can't set the height of elements with a ready option. To do this, you must use CSS style drag and drop builder, from Style tab. You must select your item (by id or class) and add the height property and value to it.

Kind regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kylie

• Kylie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
10 months 17 minutes ago #256 by Kylie
Replied by Kylie on topic Layout/style element heights
I am using the corporate template and I did do that in the .ROW-FLUID in #MAINBODY_TOP_SUB_CONTENT_2, but it didn't seem to reduce the height of anything

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.

To learn about Affiliate income that can change your business and your life, contact me.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #259 by Gregorio
The causes can be so many. Maybe another CSS rule is overriding your, maybe the rule is not properly set.
You can instead turn on "Advanced settings" in component options, write your own CSS code in "Advanced" tab into the layout editor and delete the style rules in drag and drop editor.

• Kylie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
9 months 4 weeks ago #261 by Kylie
Replied by Kylie on topic Layout/style element heights
Ok. The CSS overwrites or has precedence over the style rules?

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #262 by Gregorio
The custom CSS overrides the default style. Of course, it depends from the path used to reach the item to give it the style.

Anyway, to have a clean template, is better to delete the style, if you have the same path and similar rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kylie

Subscribe to our newsletter

• Language:
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This site uses cookies to improve navigation and services offered to the visitor. Cookies and their use, managed according to GDPR regulation, are automatically accepted if you choose to continue browsing this website.