How to setup
This plugin has two kinds of configurations: Normal and Custom filters.
The first is the easiest to configure, just few buttons to click and templates to select and you are ready.
On plugin settings you have these options to configure:
- Switch for devices allows you to switch the template only for selected kind of devices (smartphones, tablets, all).
- Switch for os allows you to switch the template only for selected operating system (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, all).
- Switch for browser allows you to switch the template only for selected browser (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, all).
- Switch homepage template allows you to select two more templates, one for smartphones and one for tablets, to use only in homepage.
- Switch subpages template allows you to select two more templates, one for smartphones and one for tablets, to use only in selected pages.
For example, take this scenario: display Template-A on smartphones, Template-B on tablets, Template-C on smartphones and tablets in homepage, Template-D on smartphones and tablets in selected pages.
To achieve this result, you must select Template-A as smartphones template, Template-B as tablets template, Template-C as smartphones and tablets templates for homepage and Template-D as smartphones and tablets templates for selected pages.
You can select pages by entering menu IDs separated by comma in the proper field.
If you experience some issues with the plugin functionality, you can try to change Plugin trigger option. As well as you can reorder the plugin in the first position by Set plugin ordering switch, to ensure that no other third-party plugin overrides its functionality.