Forum

normal Creating an Offcanvas Menu

Di più
11 Mesi 3 Settimane fa #303 da MTeegardin
Hello! I am trying out the free version to see if it will work for me.
I am using the template Minimalist to create a layout and I was wondering how to create an Offcanvas Menu item and/or module position.

Thanks,
MT

Si prega Accedi o Crea un account a partecipare alla conversazione.

Di più
11 Mesi 3 Settimane fa - 11 Mesi 3 Settimane fa #304 da Gregorio
Risposta da Gregorio al topic Creating an Offcanvas Menu
Hello MTeegardin,
I think you are speaking about Minimalist free layout managed by our component Kiolezo. Am I right?

I'm sorry to say that creating an off-canvas column is not an actual feature of Kiolezo, so there is no ready-to-use function to do that.
Probably we will publish this feature in the first version of Kiolezo compatible with Joomla 4.0 when it will be released.

You can anyway do that yourself by adding a row in the begin or in the end of your layout, assigning it some custom Javascript code (in Advanced tab of your layout) to let it behave as off-canvas wrapper. Then you could put inside whatever you want, a module position, text, images, menus.

Maybe you can read something about off-canvas here: www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_off-canvas.asp

For example, a nice result obtained with Minimalist template is this: www.daihatsucharade.it/

Kind regards,
Gregorio
Ultima Modifica 11 Mesi 3 Settimane fa da Gregorio.

Di più
11 Mesi 3 Settimane fa #305 da MTeegardin
Risposta da MTeegardin al topic Creating an Offcanvas Menu
Gregorio,
Thank you for the quick reply! Yes, that sounds like a wonderful feature to add.
I will try the w3 tutorial and report back on how it went!
I will also be making the purchase of the upgrade soon.
Kiolezo is so great!!!!
MT

Di più
11 Mesi 3 Settimane fa #306 da Gregorio
Risposta da Gregorio al topic Creating an Offcanvas Menu
Hello MTeegardin,
we have many features to add to Kiolezo. As well as we must implement a newer version of Bootstrap for Kiolezo Templates. And all that will be available for Joomla 4, in the near future.

Thanks for understanding.

Besides, Kiolezo Full, allows you to export stand-alone templates in zip format, and you will be able to install your exported templates in other Joomla websites without the need to use Kiolezo to run them.

Thanks,
Gregorio

Iscriviti alla newsletter

• Lingua:
  • Email: Questo indirizzo email è protetto dagli spambots. È necessario abilitare JavaScript per vederlo.

Questo sito utilizza cookie per migliorare l'esperienza di navigazione ed i serivizi offerti al visitatore. I cookie ed il loro utilizzo, gestito secondo la normativa GDPR, sono accettati automaticamente se scegli di continuare a navigare questo sito.